Stylish Cable Knit Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This stylish cable knit scarf is the perfect accessory for your everyday work outfit in the cold weather. For all skill levels, choose a sophisticated color for a really chic scarf.
- Bernat® Satin (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- 2 balls of #04238 (Olive Mist Heather).
- Knitting Needles: size 5 mm (U.S. 8) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Cable needle - CN.
Approx 6 x 60 ins [15 x 152.5 cm].
18 sts and 24 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
C12B = Slip next 6 sts onto a CN and leave at back of work. (K1. P1) 3 times then (K1. P1) 3 times from cable needle.
Cast on 36 sts.
1st row: (RS). *K1. P1. Rep from * to end of row. Rep last row 5 times more.
**Next row: (RS). (K1. P1)
6 times. C12B. (K1. P1) 6 times.
Next 5 rows: *K1. P1. Rep from * to end of row.** Rep from ** to ** until work from beg measures 60 ins [152.5 cm]. Cast off in pat.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home