We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this scarf knitting pattern, knit a unique scarf with fancy flounces. This scarf is soft and luxurious to wear.
- Yarn: Linie 194 Solo, 200 grams
col 05 (olive/dark green), col 03 (cognac/brown), col 04 (red/wine red), col 01 (grey/black) or col 02 (violet/black)
- Knitting Needles: 2 double-pointed needles size 3.5 – 4.5 mm.
Size: 20 cm or 8” wide and 150 cm or 60” long
Basic pattern: work foll diagram.
Please note: knitted band has a right and a left side. Work with left side visible while working, then borders will roll over right side, thus eccentuating flounce effect.
Advice: Stitches can be picked up along light or dark border. A beautiful look is given when sts are worked along the dark border.
Scarf: for a scarf measuring approx 20 cm or 8” along lower edges, pick up 7 sts along knitted band and work approx 150 cm or 60”. Length when wearing: approx 200-220 cm or 80-88”, width approx 20-10 cm or 8-4”. Work off each stitch with a thin thread in matching col.
For 1st row insert into top border of knitted band and slip “stitches” on needle spaced approx 4 cm or 1 5/8” apart.
For turning leave 4 cm or 1 5/8” and work K sts, for each new stitch insert only into top border of knitted band.
Work K sts.
Advice: for a uniform spacing of approx 4 cm or 1 5/8” position right middle finger between knitted band and new stitch. Don´t warp band while knitting!
Work all foll rows as given to chosen length. Note: knitted piece will be longer while wearing, and thinner
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
A Green Lace Scarf
Beginner Montgomery Scarf
21 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
Chain Stitch Scarf Knitting Pattern
Vanilla Meringue Cowl
Coconut Milk Scarf
Arizona Dusk Scarf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy DIY Mermaid Backdrop
- Recycled Plastic Cup Fairy Bridge
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- How to Crochet an American Flag Blanket
- Wide Sleeve Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Breton Ruffle Cuff Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Lotus In Origami Style
- "Create" Pillow
- Giant Plarn Mandala
- Basic C2C Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home