Dizzyingly Diagonal Scarf Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Dazzle your friends and family members with this Dizzyingly Diagonal Scarf Pattern! With this free knitting pattern, you'll be able to craft a scarf that's simply a feast for the eyes. Try it with one color, or try it with many colors for added dizzying effect. This intricate design is elegant, sophisticated, and so much fun to drape around your shoulders. It's best suited for cool summer or spring evenings, as the knitting design allows for much breathing room. The scarf is extremely soft and ever-so-comfortable. You'll love it!
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge 3.5 sts = 1" in Garter
Find this beautiful project and more in
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home