Cable Rib Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the designer: "As a twist on the classic ribbed beanie, this knit hat pattern can be made with or without a hole in the top for a messy bun or ponytail. Your messy hair bun acts as a pompom for a fun, original, and very practical look. The brim features a vertical cable pattern, adding extra structure to this snug-fitting beanie. Instructions for both versions are included in this pattern. With sizing from newborn through adult large, this is the perfect hat for anyone on your gift list. This printable PDF pattern includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for knitting cables."
NotesFinished hat circumference (For a snug fit, your hat should be 2-3 cm / 1” smaller than the actual head measurement): • Newborn / Preemie : 21 cm / 8.25” • Baby: 28 cm / 11” • Toddler: 35 cm / 13.75” • Child: 42 cm / 16.5” • Tween: 45 cm / 17.75” • Adult small: 52 cm / 20. 5” • Adult medium: 56 cm / 22” • Adult large: 59 cm / 23.5”
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeNewborn to Adult Large
- 8 mm/US 11 knitting needles. I used circular needles and the magic loop method
- Wool and The Gang Alpachino (60% Merino, 40% Baby Alpaca, 100g, 100m/110 yds): 1 skein Cameo Rose
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle to weave in the ends
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home