Knit Moebius Wrap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The knit moebius wrap is a simple pattern for a sophisticated shawl to wear this winter. If you're looking for a free, online knit shawl/wrap pattern that's as stylish as it is practical, you'll love this one with its unique twist front detail.
You can find this beginner knit pattern, along with several other easy knitting patterns, in our free eBook, Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns.
Finished Measurements: Wrap measures 21”/53.5cm wide x 40”/101.5cm long measured along wrap's edge
- Caron International's Dazzleaire (80% Soft Acrylic/20% nylon, 3 oz/85 g,
- 155yds/141m): 6oz/170g
- Shown in: #0007 Linen
- One pair size U.S. 15 (10 mm) needles or size to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
Gauge: In Stockinette stitch, 11 sts and 14 rows = 4”/10 cm.
- slk = slip first stitch knitwise
- slp = slip first stitch purlwise
Row 1: *K8, p8; rep from * across.
Row 2: *K8, p8; rep from * across.
- Rep Rows 1 and 2 for patt.
- The first stitch of every row is always slipped to give the edges a slight curl.
- The entire piece is knit in one long rectangle and twisted when finishing before sewing together.
CO 56 sts very loosely.
Row 1: Slk, k7, *p8, k8; rep from * across.
Row 2: Slp, p7, *k8, p8; rep from * across.
Rep Rows 1 and 2 until piece measures 40”.
Join the two narrow edges, giving the rectangle a half twist creating a moebius.
- Using yarn needle, weave in ends.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Knit and Crochet Bun Hat Patterns
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home