Skylark Knit Shawl Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "I’ve had many requests for a knit version of Skylark in Wonderland, so here it is! This flowing wrap uses Frabjous Fibers Mad Hatter (DK weight) yarn, which comes in many colors for you to personalize your own! It also features short rows for the shaping. When laid out flat, it really does resemble a bird wing."
Keep warm and add color to your wardrobe by learning how to knit a shawl that features a magnificent medley of colors and designs. The Skylark Shawl knitting pattern is a lovely intermediate knitting pattern that easily adds depth to any ensemble. Featuring multiple colors and a unique shape, you will not regret making this piece of knit clothing. Allow yourself several hours to create this pattern as it involves a more-involved stockinette stitch and lightweight yarn.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home