Lacy Crochet Scarf Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Think spring as you work on these free crochet scarf patterns! This Lacy Crochet Scarf Pattern is very stylish, and it's light enough to wear on a brisk morning. Use sport yarn to give this scarf its delicate lacy look. This intermediate spring crochet pattern features angled popcorn stitch stripes. The finished product will be about five-and-a-half feet long. To give your homemade crochet scarf a spring feel, choose pastel colors or pick white yarn to alternate with a brighter hue. What a fun project to work on while watching television or listening to an audiobook!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 dc and 8 rows = 4” with 4mm crochet hook
Finished Size5.5” wide and 66” long
(C1) white color approx: 160 yards
(C2) green color approx: 160 yards
- 4mm crochet hook
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Snuggle Up Chunky Crochet Scarf Pattern
Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet Pattern
Boho Crochet Shawl Pattern
Simple One Skein Wrap
Elevated Honeycomb Crochet Cowl
23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
Sea Foam Infinity Scarf
Chunky Crochet Mittens and Scarf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine's Shabby Chic Bookmarkers
- Polymer Clay Valentine Buttons
- Irish Fling Clutch
- Little Brick Square
- Westcott Long Nose Pliers
- DIY PVC birds
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- How to Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Rustic Boot Cuffs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home