Magical Hooded Poncho
This hooded poncho knitting pattern is enchanting.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You’ll feel like a woodland princess in this stunning poncho made of Red Heart Boutique Magical yarn. The larger needles make the poncho drape and move with grace, and the oversized turtleneck top can be worn as a cowl or a hood. This pattern is listed as intermediate because of the provisional cast on, but a tutorial is linked, and if you don’t want to do the provisional cast on, there is a suggestion for how to complete the cowl using a traditional cast on."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Warm up by wrapping yourself in a knit poncho that's easy to make and appropriate for all types of weather! Some of our favorite poncho knitting patterns are available in 16 Free Poncho Knitting Patterns
Do you prefer ponchos or sweaters? Discuss!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home