We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This chunky cable knit blanket makes a statement in any room and is so easy to knit! Using basic knit and purl stitches, you can knit this afghan in a flash. You will use super bulky/jumbo yarn and large knitting needles. A fun and easy knit!"
Chunky blankets and knitting patterns are very popular right now. Thick yarn allows you to really show off your knitting skills because the texture stands out impressively. Plus, thicker yarns makes warmer free knitting patterns. If you are looking to add something extra cozy to your home, consider creating this Endless Cables Knit Throw Pattern. This warm blanket will easily add a soft, cloudy cuddle option to your world. It looks lovely in off white, but you could easily make it brighter and bolder by using other yarn options.
Knitting Needle Size35 or 19 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
If you love this big, bulky, and beautiful free knitting pattern, check out the Extra Chunky Gratitude Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home