Today You Will Rule the World Coffee Trivet
From the Designer: "I don't know about you, but I love when my day begins with a great cup of coffee! Here is a coffee trivet which will protect your table surface and also share a motivational morning message. Go out and conquer!"
Designer's Tip: Change the colours of the wood stain and vinyl to complement other decor or celebrate the season.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Quietfire Design Today You Will Rule the World Coffee, Digital cutting File #9985
- Rust-oelum Varathane Wood Stain in Carbon Gray
- Testors Cement for Metal & Wood
- Walnut Hollow Basswood Country Round, Small
- Walnut Hollow Birch Value Bag
- Silhouette America Matte Vinyl in white and beige
- Silhouette America Transfer Paper
- Silhouette America Cameo Electronic Cutting Machine
- Foam sponge brush
Clean the wood with a damp cloth. Brush on wood stain and allow to dry. The surface will be a matte finish and almost like a chalkboard.
Cut the digital designs in the vinyl colours of your choice. Weed out the excess vinyl and apply transfer paper to the top surface and peel off vinyl backing. Lay the design over stained Basswood Round and burnish the design off the transfer paper and into place.
Adhere three small birch discs onto the bottom of your trivet with Cement for Wood & Metal making little feet.
Read NextDIY Lazy Susan