Classy Kitchen Hutch
Transform a dresser into this Classy Kitchen Hutch with chalkboard paint that will help you keep your kitchen organized with decorative labels for each drawer. You can either upcycle an old dresser or buy a new one to paint for this DIY furniture project. The best thing about this craft is that you are painting the labels with erasable chalk, so if your organization pattern changes you do not have to repaint anything completely. This hutch will look lovely in any kitchen and it will add a classic touch to your organization methods.
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Foam Pouncers Set - 6pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Large Brush Set - 4pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Chalkboard Paint - Ink
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Adhesive Silkscreens - Carolyna Script Alphabet
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Erasable Liquid Chalk, White
- Small wood dresser with drawers
- White chalk stick
- Basecoat dresser with Ink Chalkboard Paint. Let dry.
- Cut out each letter and place on surface as shown. Follow direction on screen packaging.
- Using pouncer and Erasable Chalkboard paint-very little paint (dip in paint then remove most on paper towel) Screen words onto each drawer front. Let dry.
- Add personalization with white chalk stick.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Kitchen Decor"
There are no records