Tiny Teacup Topiary
Add a touch of elegance to any setting. This charming topiary is easy to make and sure to delight, whether it's for an afternoon tea, a bridal shower, or simply to brighten up your home.
Find this project and more in our pretty collection of 35 Homemade Mother's Day Flowers.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Products:
- Balls, 1-1/2" and 2"
- Silk flowers, assorted small flowers to match cup
- Silk flower stem, 6" length (model used rose stem)
- Demitasse cup, with or without saucer
- Wire cutters
- Low temperature glue gun and glue sticks
- Ribbon, 1/2 yd x 5/8", wire edge
- Green moss
- Insert and glue 1" of silk flower stem in 1-1/2" ball.
- Cut flowers from stems and glue to 1-1/2" ball; continue until ball is covered.
- Place 2" ball in cup; if needed, flatten sides to fit. Flatten top of ball so it's level with rim of cup. Glue in place.
- Insert and glue 1-1/2" of flower stem in foam ball in cup.
- Cover foam base with green moss.
- Make two-loop bow with center knot. Secure with floral wire. Wire bow to the topiary stem, under center front of ball; glue in place.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.