Hanging Recipe Holder
Never again will you have to worry about losing that recipe card. Make this hanging recipe holder, using the eCraft electronic die cutting machine by Craftwell, and holiday cooking is as easy as pie. These also make great gifts to give a teacher.
- Bias tape trim or ribbon to sew along the edges
- eCraft Pro Software
- Leaf SVG's
- Acrylic liquid ink
- Sewing Machine or fabric glue
- Jewerly wire
- Wire cutters
- Using either ready made bias tape, ribbon, or a strip of fabric, sew or staple the vinyl on the edge and glue the trip around the sides and bottom.
- Select various leaf svg files to cut on your Cutting Machine.
- Set the pressure at the lowest setting. Leave the cap on and use no tabs. Use a vegetable cutting sheet for your image stablizer.
- Paint leaves with some acrylic inks to achieve whatever effect your desire.
- You can add some stability by double siding the leaves and adding a small wire to the inside once your leaves are dry.
- Place the leaves along the sides of your holder.
- Hot glue or stitch the leaves onto the recipe holder.