Interchangeable Fabric Flower Necklace
This necklace project from Ann Butler is unique--you can change out the flower whenever you want, so you'll have a new necklace every time you wear it! Learn how to make jewelry using Sizzix dies and Velcro with this tutorial.
- VELCRO Brand Sticky Back Adhesives
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Sizzix Fresh Vintage Fringe Flower Die
- Beacon Stiffen Stuff
- Darice Ribbon Necklace
- Bail Mount
- A Brad
- Cut 6 layers of fabric. I used Halloween Fabric.
- Put all 18 layers through brad.
- Close Brad up in the back, then saturate the fabric flower with Beacon Stiffen Stuff.
- Fluff up flower on top side and let dry, occasionally re-fluffing as needed.
- When the flower is dry, attach Velcro Brand Sticky Back Adhesive to the back of the flower and one side of the bail.
- Slide bail onto Darice Ribbon Necklace.
- Place the flower onto the bail.
- Remember to make several flowers so you can change them out on the necklace as desired.
Read NextBeaded Cross Pendant