Herringbone Chevron Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to crochet a beanie using the Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch! This crochet hat is created from the top-down and in rounds so you don’t have to sew anything together. The chevron pattern running horizontally along the beanie gives it a fun and modern stitch texture and is a lot easier to crochet than it seems! Using super chunky yarn, this beanie works up quickly and only uses one skein of yarn! This crochet beanie pattern also includes a step-by-step photo and video tutorial of how to crochet the Herringbone Single Crochet Stitch. "
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild, Adult Woman, Adult Man
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Ammara Throw
- Crochet Yara Beanie
- Teardrop Crochet Hanging Basket Pattern
- 25 Crochet One Skein Wonders
- Small Doily Pattern
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Bright Ideas Lightbulb
- Drawstring Lavender Sachet Favour Bag
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Bobble Stroller Blanket
- Felix Baby Blanket
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home