Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
You are Amazing DIY Card
Make handmade cards for your friends all year long just to show you care.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This is a Mixed Media card made as an art page background with card huge stamped sentiment. Background made with stencils , Sizzix die cuts and Plaid paints, including Mixed media line and mists. The heart is Sizzix die cut and the sentiment is heat embossed (MFT stamp)."
Give the gift of a handmade card when you learn how to make this mixed media cutie. The You Are Amazing DIY Card uses paint, paper, and more to make a charming card for a friend. This everyday sentiment allows you to tell the people you love how truly special you think they are even when there is not a holiday around the bend. If you have a friend who is having a tough time or has a big life even like a new job to celebrate, consider learning how to make paper crafts like these to send along in the mail.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Cardstock- American Crafts
- Stencil- Stampandous
- Sizzix- Scribbles and Splat die set- Heart (660222)
- Sizzix-Mixed Media die set-( 660220)
- Plaid Lemon Yellow Mixed Media Acrylic soft gel paint opaque
- Plaid- Green Light Mixed media Acrylic soft gel paint opaque
- Plaid- Akizarin Crimson Mixed Media Acrylic soft gel paint - Transparent
- Plaid- Bright pink Mixed media color spray
- Plaid- Mod podge matte
- Plaid- Gold acrylic paint
Make basix black cardstock card (6 1/2*4 1/2''). Add some gold paint around the edges and let it dry.
Use stencil and texture paste over 6 1/4*4 1*4'' piece of patterned paper and let it dry.
Add paints over the stencil to cover the whole patterned paper piece.
Die cut Sizzix Mixed media set pieces from white cardstock and glue them over the panel with Plaid Mod Podge glue. Add more paints and mists over the wet Mod Podge and play with paints and colors.
Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark and heat emboss with black embossing powder. Cut the stamped sentiment to 3 1/2*1 1/2'' size and glue it over the card as shown.
Die cut the Sizzix heart from the die set from black cardstock. Cover with VersaMark and heat emboss with black embossing powder. Glue the heart over the sentiment.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Dara Table Runner
- Map Paper Moths
- C2c Squirrel
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home