Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Vintage Thank You Card Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Show someone just how much you appreciate them with a Vintage Thank You Card Craft. Learn how to make a greeting card that are simple enough for anyone to make, but leaves a lasting impact. Creating the vintage look may seem daunting to some, it's just a matter of grabbing the right supplies. Luckily, these crafting supplies are easy to find and even easier to use. Choose a subtle color palette to get you started off right. Sure, you buy can buy a generic thank you note at your local supermarket, but what fun is that? Stay home, make a card and show off your crafty skills. After all, there's nothing better than a personalized sentiment.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Little B Tags Die Set
- Little B Kraft/White Chipboard Pack
Little B Kraft Corrugate Tape
- Little B Mum Decorative Tags
- Little B Pull Flowers
- Wrights Baby Rick Rack
- Inkadinkado Stamps
- 10 Second Bow Maker
- Stampin' Up! Inks
- Stampin' Up! Accessories
Die cut large tag in Kraft card stock, Very Vanilla and Pink Pirouette. Trim down the pink and vanilla tags to nest together. Then trim off 1" from bottom of Vanilla tag.
On Very Vanilla background pieces, stamp flower image in Pink Pirouette ink all over. Sponge edges with Crumb Cake ink, then distress edges with scissors. Attach front piece to your Kraft card base. Attach inside piece to a piece of Pink Pirouette first (to help bring in more of the pink color) and then to the inside of your card.
To create the rest of your tag, stamp your flowers in Pink Pirouette ink, then stamp sentiment in Crumb Cake ink. Layer onto pink tag. Use sponge daubers to add ink to Little B Mum tabs, then adhere to bottom of the pink tag, removing excess tab pieces. Cut strip of Kraft Corrugate Tape down to 3/4" wide. Attach rick rack trim behind Kraft Corrugate Tape and then secure this to your tag. Layer pink tag onto Kraft tag. Then secure entire tag layer onto your card front. Finish lower right hand corner of tag with three small pearls.
Mix Pink Pirouette refill ink with rubbing alcohol into a mister. Spritz all over your Pull Flowers to die them from white to pink. Pull on your strings to create your flower. Attach a Faceted Button to the center of your flower.
Use the 10 Second Bow Maker with Linen Thread to tie a double loop bow, then attach to the middle of your Faceted Button.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- DIY Stained Glass Card Stamp
- 64 Handmade Cards for Every Occasion
- 5-Minute DIY Thank You
- Vintage Car Deco Foil Card
- Stenciled Homemade Card
- Polka Dot DIY Greeting Card
- Hanging with My Peeps Birthday Bunny Card
- I Am the Vine Religious Stamps Card Design
- Eight Disney Cards You Can Make
- Elsa-Inspired DIY Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- Buffalo Plaid Placemat
- 10 Winter Coloring Pages for Adults: Printable PDFs
- Elf Leg Earrings
- Through The Window Hand Towel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home