Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
How to Make a Squash Book
By: Giulia Ioana Talmacel from giuliasart.blogspot.co.uk
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Use this free handmade card tutorial to learn how to make a unique homemade card idea. The How to Make a Squash Book tutorial shows you how to fold a smart little booklet that doubles as a greeting card. These cute DIY books are perfect for birthday or holiday cards because you can film them with adorable photos and memories, providing a handmade card your loved one can truly cherish for years and years to come. Check out the link for a video on how to make this funky project.
In the Designer's Words: "Today I'm gonna show you how to make this cute squash book in less than 30 minutes. This tutorial is step by step instructions, so it's very easy to understand it. You can give this to your friends, family etc. You can use it like a memories keeper as well."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home