Pocket-Sized Sticker Books
These cute Pocket-Sized Sticker Books by Melissa Langer are the perfect place to store your extra stamps, stickers and address labels. These are easy crafts to make and are great to give as gifts. How could you not love these adorable handmade paper crafts?
- Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner (recommended for scanning objects that aren't flat, but any scanner would work)
- 8.5 x 11 cover stock weight paper
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Sticker sheets/address labels to put inside
- Stapler and staples
- Scan your favorite image and print it out as an 8 x 10 on 8.5 x 11 cover stock weight paper.
- Cut the off the white border and then cut the scanned image in half into two 4 x 10 strips.
- Fold one end up appoximately 3/4" (it does not have to be exact).
- Fold the top to sit under the flap about 1/4" so that it catches and does not slip out.
- Print out or use your favorite sticker sheets and cut them so that they fit flat in the bottom area from the bottom to top crease.
- Place a staple at the bottom of the folded area being careful not to staple a sticker.
- Tuck the top flap under fold and it is done!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Handmade Books"
Find paper craft projects for handmade books. Find homemade recipe books, albums, decorative books and more.
There are no records