Thrifty Halloween Cupcake Stand
If you are in love with cupcakes, this Halloween craft idea has your name written all over it. This Thrifty Halloween Cupcake Stand is a simple project that you can use to display your frighteningly sweet cupcake creations. If cupcakes aren't your thing, you can show off tons of other edibles with this homemade Halloween decoration. This Thrifty Halloween Cupcake Stand will surely be a winner at any costume party. Get ready to present your guests with some spooky and sweet treats.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Sizzix Cupcake Stand Die
- A Halloween-themed tissue box
- Heavy card stock for the base
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Aleene”s Tacky Double Stick Sheets
- The Cupcake Die has 4 pieces, but you only need 2 of the shapes. You will need 1 cut of top and 4 of the base.
- Use a side panel from a Halloween tissue box.
- Use Aleene’s Tacky Double Stick Sheets to stick the two pairs of base pieces together before sliding them together. Once together, add glue to the seems for extra strength.
- Glue the top of the base to the back side of the top.
- Add glitter glue to the edges of the top and base.
Read NextRecycled Steampunk Bat Necklace