Do you love to doodle? Then you'll love these bright and bold scribble pumpkin designs. Brighten your fall decor by painting your pumpkins with a fun, unique pattern. Add lines, dots, swirls, and more to give your harvest pumpkins a twist.
PLUS! Enter to win the Plaid FolkArt Paint Supplies Giveaway as part of our 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway as well as our 10 Days Grand Prize!
- 1 Folkart ® Paint Tools - Bottle Top - Writer Tips - 30728
- 1 FolkArt ® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paints - Wicker White, 2 oz. - 2894
- 1 FolkArt ® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paints - Look at Me Blue, 2 oz. - 2924
- 1 FolkArt ® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paints - Licorice, 2 oz. - 2934
- 1 FolkArt ® Treasure Gold™ - Gold, 2 oz. - 3081
- Assorted Pumpkins
- Large Flat Brush
Basecoat each pumpkin as shown in photo. Let dry and apply a second coat. Let dry completely.
Attach Fine tips to each bottle, following basic instructions on packaging.
Tip: Using chalk, very lightly make bands around the pumpkin for spacing. Use these chalk bands as a guide to place your doodle pattern so that it stays straight around the pumpkins.
Doodle on each pumpkin as shown and let dry completely.
Paint each stem with Treasure Gold and let dry.
Read NextMake Your Own Wand DIY