Oh So Inspirational DIY Wall Art
Sometimes you need a little extra something to get you through the day. This Oh So Inspirational DIY Wall Art will remind you to slow down and enjoy life. DIY home decorating ideas help make your home so much more special. In just six quick and easy steps, you can create your own meaningful painted canvas. Use white and black spray paint to really help your words pop. The contrast between the two colors will stop everyone in their tracks.
- 12" X 12" Canvas
- Spray Adhesive
- Foam Brush
- White Spray Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Paint your canvas using your black acrylic paint.
- Let your paint dry and apply a second layer of black paint.
- Apply spray adhesive to the back of your stencil.
- Adhere the stencil to your canvas.
- Apply your white spray paint to your stencil. You may need to apply two layers.
- Let dry and enjoy!