Printable Halloween Treat Bag Toppers and Label
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "These free treat bag toppers and labels are a cute way to customize treats for your Halloween party guests. The two bag toppers and label are easy to make; just cut around the edges! For the toppers, fold them in half, position them over a small bag of treats, and staple them in place. For the labels, cut around the tabs at the top and punch a hole in the center for a ribbon. You can then write the recipients’ names in the spaces provided. These also come with matching Halloween cupcake toppers, votive lampshades, banners, and an invitation."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Macrame Crossbody Market Bag
- String Art Greeting Cards
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Fun Heart Coloring Page
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Mason Jar Advent Wreath
- Three Wise Men Light Up Wall Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home