Holiday Boo Buffet
Set the tables and create your centerpieces with felt, ribbon, Tulip Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Fashion Designs, Iron-On Crystals and Tulip 3D Fashion Paint. Halloween has to be glammed up this pretty with this craft from I Love to Create.
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint
- 65049 Orange
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Fashion Designs™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- 200 Pack
- Felt treat bags – black (purchased or sewn)
- Ribbon – various orange and black/Halloween themed
- Scissors – scallop-edged
- Hole punch – 1/16” and ¼”
- Sequins – orange – small and large
- Jump rings – ¼”
- Stiff felt – black, orange
- Pressing cloth
- Glass candy jars
- If making treat bags, use scallop-edged scissors to cut black felt into approximately 3” wide by 11” strips and fold in half. Sew sides together, leaving the top open. Lay bag onto hard ironing surface. Peel backing from Spider Web Iron-On Fashion Design™ and position onto front of bag, design side up. Set dry iron to wool setting.
- Cover design with thin cloth. Press and hold iron over design for 45-60 seconds. Let cool, then remove plastic.
- Cut Halloween themed ribbon and tie a bow around top of bag.
Candy Jar Tags
- Cut orange stiff felt 4” wide by 4½” high with scalloped scissors. Cut black stiff felt into a 3¼” square.
- Lay black felt onto hard ironing surface. Peel backing from Spider Web design and position in center of felt, design side up. Set dry iron to wool setting.
- Cover transfer with thin cloth. Press and hold iron over design for 45-60 seconds. Let cool then remove plastic.
- Glue black felt with Spider Web design on top the orange felt with Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®, leaving a ¼” border on bottom and two sides and more space at the top. Let dry.
- Use the ¼” hole punch to punch holes into the top corners of the orange felt square.
- From the orange stiff felt, cut a 2” square with scalloped scissors. Cut a 1¾” square from black stiff felt.
- Glue small black square into the center of the slightly larger orange square with Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®. Let dry.
- Glue a large sequin in the center of small black square for spider body and glue a small sequin above it for a head.
- Glue crystals to the centers of the sequins. Let dry.
- Use Orange Slick 3D Fashion Paint™ to draw legs extending from spider body. Refer to photo. Let dry.
- Punch a 1/16” hole in the corner of the small spider square and a 1/16” hole in the bottom edge of the larger spider web square.
- Attach the spider square to the spider web square with 3 jump rings.
- Cut and tie a 12” ribbon into the corner holes of the spider web square. Hang around a glass candy jar filled with Halloween-themed candy to complete your candy buffet!
Read NextEasy Skeleton Sweater
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.