Wave Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make a textured scarf using the Wave Stitch. You can find the links to the Hat and Gloves on my site and make the whole set!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Catherine Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Sea Foam Infinity Scarf
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Candy Cane Christmas Scarf Pattern
- Desert Winds Modern Crochet Triangle Scarf
- Boho Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- 23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
- Simple One Skein Wrap
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Rain Boots Vase
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home