Halloween Boo Card
This cute Halloween boo card from American Crafts is the perfect touch anyone can make for the holiday. Learn how to make your own homemade cards with cardstock, ribbon and stamps. In seven easy steps this card can be ready for mailing.
- American Crafts AC Cards- 4 x 5 ½ (Black)
- American Crafts Specialty Paper in Pearl Polkadot finish (Black)
- AC Cardstock (Leaf and Apricot)
- American Crafts Specialty Paper in Foil Linen finish (Silver)
- American Crafts Clear Stamps – Majestic set
- Thickers: Giftbox font (White)
- American Crafts Boutique Ribbon (Amber)
- Watermark ink
- Zing! Embossing Powder in Metallic Finish (Green) & Glitter Finish (Orange)
- Scallop Scissors
Cut Black Pearl Polkadot paper to 5” x 3½” and attach to front of black card.
Scallop a 3” edge of Silver Foil Linen paper and slip under Pearl paper on the left side of the card.
Tie bow using Amber Boutique Ribbon and attach to card at right of center.
Using a watermark pen, draw a pumpkin on Apricot Cardstock. Emboss with Orange Glitter Finish Zing! embossing powder.
Stamp Majestic stamp on Leaf AC Cardstock and emboss with Green Metallic Finish Zing! embossing powder.
Attach pumpkin to front of card.
- Attach Thickers letters for title.
Read NextDIY Halloween Polka Pumpkins