Spook the neighbors with this haunted wreath door hanging from I Love to Create! Make an ordinary wicker wreath into something really worth screaming about!
- Liquid Fusion™ Clear Urethane Glue
- Aleene's® Stiffen-Quik Fabric Stiffening Spray
- Wicker wreath
- Halloween spider webbing
- Wooden Halloween characters
- Halloween ribbon
- Plastic spider
- Black spray paint
- Lay newspaper outside on the ground in a well-ventilated area. Make sure to cover enough area to protect from overspray. Place wreath on top of newspaper and spray with black spray paint until wreath is fully black. Let dry.
- Position characters onto wreath according to liking. Use Aleene’s® Liquid Fusion™ to glue characters into place. Let dry.
- Create a large bow using multiple Halloween-themed ribbons. Use Liquid Fusion™ to adhere bow to wreath. Let dry.
- Cut random pieces of cheesecloth and stretch out. Spray cheesecloth pieces with fabric stiffener until cloth is fully saturated. Let set. Spray a second coat and let dry until cloth is stiff.
- Using Liquid Fusion™, adhere cheesecloth to sections of wreath.
- Add Halloween spider webs randomly around wreath.