We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Having a bad hair day? Make a cute and practical DIY Wire Headband and spice up your summer look with this easy and quick tutorial!"
Learning how to make headbands is a great way to add cheap and unique accessories to your hair’s wardrobe. The problem is, oftentimes, DIY headbands do not have a ton of staying power. If you have ever tried to wear a fabric headband all day you know full well that they can slip and slide. The Wire and Fabric DIY Headband is the perfect solution to a no-fuss look. This smart headband design wraps around your head and stays put, allowing you to go about your day and not waste a single moment fretting over an unruly DIY hair accessory.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Find even more homemade hair accessories in our collection of 21 DIY Headbands & How to Make Headbands Tutorials
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Hook Organizer
- Easy Painted Flag Tee
- Crochet Chain Scarf, Necklace
- Spring Blossom Crochet Scarf
- Simple Flower Egg Cozy
- Most Beautiful Painted Bible Cover
- Every Good and Perfect Gift Is From Above Wall Art
- For This Child We Prayed Nursery Sign
- Delight Yourself in the Lord Wall Art
- Courtney Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home