Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Are you looking for a simple sewing project for all those great fabric scraps you have? Try making this super simple girls headband - and the best part, it is reversible! Such a fun way to mix and match your fabric scraps. Supplies: - printed cotton fabric - fold over elastic - sewing machine."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Cotton fabric
- Fold-over elastic
- Sewing machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- DIY Hair Scrunchies
- Make Your Own Hair Accessories: 23 Free Patterns
- Easy Peasy Hairpins
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- 21 DIY Headbands
- Vintage Inspired DIY Barrette
- How to Make Hair Bows, Hair Pins and More: 36 DIY Hair Accessories free eBook
- 80s DIY Ribbon Barrette
- Charming Hair Flower
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Rain Boots Vase
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home