Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Are you looking for a simple sewing project for all those great fabric scraps you have? Try making this super simple girls headband - and the best part, it is reversible! Such a fun way to mix and match your fabric scraps. Supplies: - printed cotton fabric - fold over elastic - sewing machine."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Cotton fabric
- Fold-over elastic
- Sewing machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Macrame Bunny Ears Teething Ring
- Free Patriotic Floral Printable To Color
- Salt Painting Cross Craft
- Crochet Sea Star Floral Appliques
- How to Make a St. Brigid's Cross
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Love Everyone Always Embroidery Pattern
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home