Spring Flower Headband
The Spring Flower Headband is a beautiful way to add a floral touch to just about any outfit in a cheap and convenient way. Whether you are having a bad hair day or just want to flash some color, DIY headbands like this DIY craft really make it easy to accessorize in a DIY way. You are going to love the way you look wearing this pretty craft idea. Plus, if you prefer a more subdued look, just use a more subdued fabric print.
- CS11236 - Mod Podge ® Paper - Matte, 8 oz.
- 1" Foam brush
- Scrap paper
- Decorative paper
- Wax paper
- Rick-rack trim
- Hot glue
- 3 small silk flowers
- 3 medium rhinestones
- Scrap of coordinating ribbon
- Create a template of the headband by tracing it on a piece of scrap paper. Using the template as a guide, cut the headband shape from the decorative paper.
- Using a piece of wax paper and a foam brush, coat the back and front side of the paper with Mod Podge. Position the paper on the headband, press out any air bubbles with your fingers and smooth your brush strokes. Allow to dry.
- Hot glue rick-rack trim to the edges of the headband. Hot glue silk flowers to the mid-top section. Hot glue a rhinestone to the center of the flowers. Hot glue a scrap of ribbon around the two ends of the headband to secure the rick-rack. Allow to dry.
Find more headband ideas you are sure to love in our collection of 21 DIY Headbands & How to Make Headbands Tutorials.