Beaded Hair Clip
Create a colorful hair clip with your kids, from The Bead Studio.
- 1 Hairclip w/ hole for beading
- 27 - 4mm glass beads
- 1 foot Soft Flex Wire (SFW)
- 1 yard 28g craft wire
- 10" assorted beads
- 2 charms or feathers
- 3 Crimp Beads
- Chain-nose or Crimp pliers (optional)
- Thread all of the 4mm beads onto the 28g wire leaving a 2" tail on one side, twist the two tail pieces together.
- Place the beaded loop onto the top side of the hair clip and feed the tail into the loop.
- Wrap the long wire around the barrette looping it between the 4mm beads until you have come full circle and twist the wire to the short tail end. Tuck end down.
- Thread the SFW through the hole in the hairclip and slide the crimp bead up the two ends of the wire and crimp to secure.
- Add beads to the wires ending with a crimp bead and charm.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Hair Accessories"
Add some flair to your hair with these Hair Accessories. You can craft cute hair accessories like clips, barrettes, headbands, and more for adults and kids of all ages. Make a unique hair accessory that is all your own.