Water Bottle Storage
Upcycle some water bottles into storage instead of letting them sit in land fills. You can have an organized craft room while being green if you recycle containers with water bottle storage.
- Plastic Bottles
- Wine corks
- Peg hooks
- Ribbon or fabric and sewing supplies (optional)
- Cut off the bottom of any narrow mouth bottle.
- Next dig up some corks around the house… or if you don’t have any… get busy drinking! I used my hand held straight edge razer to notch a star shape into the end.
- I then pushed my peg hook into the cork (much easier with the star cuts! trust me!)
- I decided to dress up the ends and attached a 1.5″ grosgrain ribbon… (fabric would be great too!)
- Insert the hook into the bottle mouth.
- OR you can attach the hook to the pegboard and then push the water bottle onto the hook with cork.
For more upcycled storage solutions and other craft ideas using recycled materials, take a look at these 14 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Green Crafting"
Find hundreds of eco-friendly recycled craft projects and step-by-step tutorials. Browse inspirational ideas for recycled crafts all year long! You'll find projects made from recycled jeans, tin cans, CDs, wine bottles, mason jars, and more. We also have recycled Christmas crafts, Easter crafts, and thrifty projects for any occasion.
Love these projects? Subscribe to our newsletter Trash to Treasure.
There are no records