Upcycled French Farmhouse Paper Mache Rooster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make an upcycled rooster or chicken sculpture with a French flare. Includes free printable of 1827 French newspaper. This project uses primarily recycled materials such as old cardboard boxes, newspaper, used notebook paper, wrapping paper (pretty much any type of paper ready for recycle will do), used popsicle sticks, and old wire hanger and a few craft supplies. It requires only basic paper mache and decoupage skills and is well worth the time and effort."
Thank you so much for your consideration in sharing. :)
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases
- iPhone Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Pill Bottle Survival Kit
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Upcycle Thrift Store Plates
- 20+ Brown Paper Bag Crafts
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home