Upcycled French Farmhouse Paper Mache Rooster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make an upcycled rooster or chicken sculpture with a French flare. Includes free printable of 1827 French newspaper. This project uses primarily recycled materials such as old cardboard boxes, newspaper, used notebook paper, wrapping paper (pretty much any type of paper ready for recycle will do), used popsicle sticks, and old wire hanger and a few craft supplies. It requires only basic paper mache and decoupage skills and is well worth the time and effort."
Thank you so much for your consideration in sharing. :)
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Scrap Yarn Pom Poms
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles with this Crafty Guide [11 Ideas]
- Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 13 Coffee Filter Crafts
- Upcycle Thrift Store Plates
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Mason Jar Vase
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- St. Nicholas Throw
- La Vie en Rose Ladies Scarf
- DIY Sequins Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home