Recycled Jewelry Drawer Pulls
Turn your old costume jewelry into vintage drawer pulls for your favorite dresser. These Recycled Jewelry Drawer Pulls are made with a dab of Krazy Glue to transform a boring dresser from drab to fab in less time than it takes to heat up the glue gun.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Krazy Glue 20g Craft No Run Gel with Skin Guard
- Old jewelry
- Plain drawer pulls
- Tin snips
- If you are using an earring, you will need to snip off the earring post. You can do this very easily using tin snips. If you are using a pendant with an attached loop, you will need to carefully snip off the loop. If you are using a brooch, you will need to remove the pin part.
- Attach your jewelry to your drawer pull using Krazy Glue Craft. Squeeze some Krazy Glue onto the face of your drawer pull and press it onto the back of your jewelry piece. Let dry.
- Attach jewelry pull to dresser drawers and enjoy!
- The best pieces for this project are large and flat – like necklace pendants, brooches or large round earrings. Make sure your jewelry is larger than the drawer pull you are using and that it does not have cut-outs the pull will show through.