Cute Tray from Recycles Bin
By: Ann Koeman from annmakes.blogspot.ca
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create some cute and crafterrific trays to carry craft supplies and more. Do good for the planet at the same time by recycling a cardboard box that used to hold small tins of pet food."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Shallow Cardboard box or lid.
- Decorative Duct Tapes.
- Non-Stick scissors
Collect a cardboard base to serve as a shallow container or tray.
Cover the inside and outside of the box with a variety of Duct Tapes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Plastic Bottle Hanging Planters
- Cheep Coffee Can Birdhouse
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- Reusable Crochet Scrubbies
- 33 Recycled Handmade Paper Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
- Reusable Feminine Pads
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home