Cute Tray from Recycles Bin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create some cute and crafterrific trays to carry craft supplies and more. Do good for the planet at the same time by recycling a cardboard box that used to hold small tins of pet food."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Shallow Cardboard box or lid.
- Decorative Duct Tapes.
- Non-Stick scissors
Collect a cardboard base to serve as a shallow container or tray.
Cover the inside and outside of the box with a variety of Duct Tapes.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Upcycling Scarf Into Chic Blouse DIY
Upcycled Belt Wreath
Soda Can Mosaic Heart Plaque
Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
Beautiful Birdcage T-Shirt Craft
Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
DIY Hub Cap Flowers
62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Chalked Paint Hutch and Buffet
1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Foam Flowering Cactus
- Rustrel Top
- Crochet Cactus Potholders
- Decoupaged Paper Mache Vases
- Unassuming Socks
- 6 Tips for Taking Your Crochet Outdoors for the Summer
- Crochet Baby Flip Flops Sandals Design
- Tie-Dye Pillow
- Beautiful Foam Ornamental Cabbage
- Beach Cottage Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home