A Pansy Seed Box
This pansy seed box from Beacon Adhesives is perfect to keep all your seeds in. It'll help you keep organized when it's time to plant all your pretty flowers.
- ZIP DRY PAPER GLUE
- 7 ½” X 7” hinged wood box
- White card stock
- Purple & green striped & gingham ribbons, 1⁄4” wide.
- Green baby rickrack
- Empty flower or vegetable seed packets
- Decorative flower or leaf paper
- Four 1⁄2” yellow buttons
- Green embroidery thread
- Medium green acrylic paint
- Embroidery needle, 1” sponge brush, paper cutter, ruler, computer, scanner & printer.
- Paint the entire box with the acrylic green paint with the sponge brush and let dry.
- Cut a 5 ¾” rectangle of decorative leaf paper and glue to the lid’s center with ZIP DRY.
- Glue the purple ribbon around the edges of the paper with FABRI-TAC. Let dry and then glue the green gingham ribbon over the edges of the purple ribbon as seen in photo. Let dry.
- Scan seed packet onto computer and print out onto white card stock. Cut out printed copy and glue to the center of the decorative paper with ZIP DRY.
- Cut and glue baby rickrack around the seed packet edges with FABRI-TAC.
- Thread embroidery needle with thread and sew an X in the center of each button. Glue buttons to the corner of the ribbons with FABRI-TAC.