Tweed And Tartan Mini Trees
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love to decorate my mantle in the fall and winter with mini trees. My favorite trees are made out of repurposed materials, in the past, I've made them out of denim and old sweaters. This year I used some tweed and tartan fabric scraps to create a mini Scottish forest. I also used some denim hems and belt loops for the base of the tree along with twigs and old wooden cotton reels. This is a fun festive craft for all."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- tartan and tweed scraps
- denim belt loops
- cotton reel spool
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
- Upcycled Deisgner Storage Buckets
- Vintage Recycled Spoon DIY Planter
- Gold DIY Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Recycled Dish Bird Feeder
- 34 Projects Made From Old Sweaters
- Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp
- DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer
- Upcycle Thrift Store Plates
- Mason Jar Lid Suncatcher
- Light Up Pine Cone Basket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Diy Envelope Album
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Beginner Double Crochet Hat
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Tamara Kelly
- Valentine's Day Home Decor
- Spotify Glass Art
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home