Small Square Gift Card
Create beautiful square gift cards from Posh Impressions with a few stamps and kraft cardstock. Use these stamped cards to indicate gift recipient or to say thanks.
- kraft cardstock
- sticker paper
- a small frame stamp
- sunflower or other stamp
- stamping mat and back-up paper
- cleaning tray and damp rag
- brush art markers
- black matchable stamp pad-optional
- Cut cardstock to 3 ¼” x 6 ½” and fold to 3 ¼” square.
- Stamp frame using black pad or markers onto sticker paper and trim to 2 ¾” square.
- Stamp sunflower onto sticker paper and cut out leaving tiny white edges.
- Remove backing and stick frame onto card and flower onto frame.
- Hand write or stamp a message inside. You might try the Sailor White Writer pen to write on the kraft paper. We have them on the Sunday International web site.
Read NextSnowy Scene DIY Gift Tags