PMS Survival Kit
Want to make handmade crafts with a hilarious touch? Create a PMS Survival Kit from Hand Make My Day for a friend! This is a funny gift that can definitely come in handy! Make your gift personal by including items that are perfect for your friend.
- A neat looking container. I found an empty tea tin.
- Organic chocolate ( A few different types )
- Two great films that I know she loves (itunes gift card or put them in her netflix cue – don’t buy a DVD, that’s so 1999, plus she’ll get frustrated trying to open the package and your life is at stake)
- Pack of good tea. Try picking the ones that have “calming” in the name.
- Tissues for tears
- A certificate redeemable for two handcrafted dinners prepared and served by yours truly. (This is option depending on your cooking skills.. I don’t always get an A for effort – so use your best judgement on this one. If appropriate order from her favorite place to eat and go pick it up)
- Can of Watermelon pink Krylon spray paint(I only used about 1/4th of the can)
- Paint your box/can whatever you found in your girls favorite color. Andrea likes pink and we had some pink spray paint laying around (go figure). I found that a few coats of the Krylon really worked out nicely.
- Fill said can/box with everything that she loves. See my list for general guidelines but note that every girl is different.
Read NextNo Sew Fabric Bookmarks