Blue Valentine Heart Card
Give a different and unique blue, heart-stamped valentine to your special someone this Valentine's Day. Different layers and string accents create a beautiful, textured card from Posh Impressions.
- Sweethearts set-Posh Impressions
- White cardstock
- Blue Metallique cardstock
- Navy cardstock
- Blue Blending Blox dye ink
- Small hole punch
- Decorative corner punch
- Mounting Tape
- Stamp three hearts with Blue Blending Blox ink into White cardstock. Stamp Scalloped border twice and also on White cardstock using the same ink. Cut out all three pieces leaving a small white border. Punch holes in scalloped border as shown. Mount scalloped borders on either side of a Blue Metallique panel. Punch holes in three hearts piece and insert brads.
- Tap (lightly) Blue Blending Blox inkpad onto a White card inking the paper in rows until the card is full. Stamp XO along the edges of card using the same ink. Punch corners with decorative punch. Layer to a slightly larger Navy card and then a folded White textured card. Tape strings to center of card and fray ends. Layer previous piece to base card.