Amazing and Edible Chocolate Body Scrub
Who would have thought you could not only eat chocolate but you can use it as a body scrub? This amazing craft is yummy and helps out with your skin. Make as many as you wish and give them as Christmas gifts in a jar. It works best at the end of a hot bath.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cocoa nibs
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup jojoba oil
- 1/2 cup sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons vitamin E oil
- Use a food processor or blender to grind the oats into a powder.
- Add the cocoa nibs, cocoa powder, salt, almond oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E oil.
- Hit pulse a few times to blend.
- Store in a glass or plastic jar, and scoop out for use with a spoon or a seashell.
- Massage the scrub into skin, then rinse with warm water.
Read NextFriendship Jar