Bees Knees Box
This box was created using Sizzix machines during our Hexagon Box Challenge on FaveCrafts 365 (our daily v-log report to you!) with Maria Nerius. Sue D. is a beekeeper and suggested a theme of bees for these paper craft boxes. It had us buzzing!
- Sizzix Bigz Pro Die Hexagon Box
- Die cutting machine
- Daisy themed paper (shown: K&Company)
- 3 Small daisies
- Optional: leaf
- 3 Dimensional bees
- Die cut the hexagon box, fold on scores, fold into box, adhere all connecting flaps (not that this box has 3 flaps that are inserted into the box at top to close, do not glue these flaps. Allow to dry.
- Adhere 3 small daisy flowers to top of box towards center. Adhere bee to center of flower group. You can also add a small leaf for color pop if desired.
- Ad here 2 more bees onto sides (front panel and right panel from front is shown)
Read NextPuppy Love Keepsake Box