Boho Chic Gift Packaging
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This creative gift packaging idea using stencil and paint on kraft paper is a must for anyone who loves boho chic style. Learn how to make your own gift boxes in a completely unique way. This project is perfect if you're giving a particularly boho-themed gift. Something like a tie dye craft would be the perfect gift to give in one of these boxes. Learn how to paint the stenciled designs in a beautiful way that gives the images dimension when you make these gift boxes.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Handmade Charlotte Stencils (Plaid)
- Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint (Plaid)
- Stencil Brush (Plaid)
- Sakura Micron Pen
Select your paint colors and stencil then place the surface to be stenciled on a covered work surface. Place the stencil in the desired location and dip the stencil brush into the paint. Tap off excess paint. When stenciling less paint is better because you can always add layers.
You can change brushes in-between paint colors. On this project I did not because I wanted blended colors. Play around and get comfortable with paint and see what you like best.
Stencil randomly all over the gift box and allow the paint to dry. Use the same stencil that you used to apply the paint and use an Sakura Micron ink pen to create an outline. None of this has to be perfect because that is the nature of hand-made and part of the boho chic look.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Decoupage Flower Pots
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Red, White & Blue Patriotic Garland
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Lazy Day Baby Sweater
- Sunburst Scrapbook Layout
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Windows Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home