Diy Mason Jar Bee Feeder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make a DIY bee feeder. Bees can't always find food, so you can supplement. However, you don't want to supplement all the time. It's best to use this bee feeder in early spring and late fall. During the summer, use it as a waterer unless it's very dry and bees can't get food. This uses an upcycled mayonnaise jar, but you can also use a quart sized mason jar. Kids can make them themselves and learn about bees, but they will need help with the glue."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home