American Pride Freedom Table
Show off your country pride with this American Pride Freedom Table. Great for outdoor BBQ's and 4th of July parties, this table is perfect for displaying your pride in America. Easy enough to do for crafters of all skill levels, this table is perfect for beginning painters as well as those with more advanced skills. If you have a long rectangular table, you can easily change this project to fit that style as well.
- 1 roll of tape
- Various star cut outs
- 1 can of white spray paint
- 1 can of blue spray paint
- 1 can of red spray paint
- 1 can of clear sealer
- Spray the whole table white let it dry.
- Cut out how many stars you want.
- Tape the stripes and the stars down.
- Spray the blue where your stars are.
- Spray the red for the stripes and then let dry and spray the whole thing with the clear coat.
You can find this project, as well as many more, in our new eBook, Make it Yours®: How to Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More from Krylon®! Download your own free copy today!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Fourth of July"
Fourth of July
Free craft projects for the Fourth of July and patriotic craft ideas. Independence Day craft projects and craft activities to entertain kids on the Fourth of July. Celebrate America with these stars and stripes craft projects and crafts featuring red