Twilight Party Picture Frame
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Both teams can rejoice with this Twilight Party Picture Frame by Lisa Rojas. This free paper craft is a great keepsake.
- White card stock- 6”W x 6”H
- Black card stock- 6”W x 6”H
- Red and Brown card stock- 5 1/2”W x 3 1/2”H
- White and Ivory card stock- 5 1/4”W x 3 1/4”H
- New Moon pattern paper- 5 3/4”W x 5 3/4”H
- New Moon title
- Cricut Personal Cutting Machine by Provo Craft
- Doodletype Cartridge by Provo Craft
- New Moon stickers
- Red and Clear gems
- Crocodile Eyelet Setter by We are Memory Keepers
- Silver eyelets
- Silver heart paper clips
- Red ribbon
- Jute string
- Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Cover the black card stock with pattern paper using glue. Using Cricut machine cut out the word “Party” from white card stock. Adhere red and white card stock. Add picture.
- Adhere “New Moon” title and “party” and red gems with glue to frame. Add stickers.
- Using the Crocodile, punch out two holes in the top of the frame. Add eyelets. Tie red ribbon through eyelets to make the hanger.
Read NextEasy Decoupage Frames
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.