Splatter Nail Polish Frames
Splatter Nail Polish Frames from Savannah Starr offer the perfect opportunity to get artsy. Whether you're making this DIY picture frame for yourself or as a homemade gift for someone else, you'll have a blast creating it. Open your makeup case and select your favorite colors to splatter all over a blank frame. The possibilities for color combinations are endless. Your newly decorated frame will add a little edge to your typical home decor with its graffiti-inspired design.
- Dollar store frame
- Nail polish (colors of your choice)
- Cotton swabs
- Paper towel
- Nail polish remover
- Optional: blue masking tape or paper to protect glass
- Wipe frame clean of any fingerprints.
- If you can't remove the frame glass, be sure cover it with tape or paper (or you can clean up the glass with nail polish remover while polish is still wet).
- Protect work surface and your clothing.
- Splatter and fling nail polish over frame.
- Let polish dry completely. Insert your favorite photo!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Frames"
Find DIY picture frames and decorating ideas made from a variety of materials. Make your own frame or try out frame decorating ideas for a personal touch.
There are no records