Frame of Texture
Use this textured wood frame for an earthy look or add the optional textured wallpaper at the center for a wall hanging that dazzles with style.
DecoArt Products Required
Texture Terra Cotta
- TXT03 - Grand Canyon
- TXT05 - Light Slate Green
- DT02 - Palette Knife
- DAO71 - Glorious Gold
- DA249 - Silver Sage --- NEW!!
- DBF2575-B - Flat 3/4"
- Water container
- Paper towels
- Wood frame
- Textured wallpaper (optional)
- Use palette knife to apply Grand Canyon on frame.
- While frame is wet, use palette knife to dab Light Slate Green in random areas.
- Press palette knife down into wet texture and lift to peak. Repeat until all areas are peaked.
- Wipe palette knife clean then skim lightly across peaks. Let dry.
For optional framed, textured wallpaper
- Cut textured wallpaper to fit inside frame opening.
- Basecoat wallpaper Glorious Gold. Let dry.
- Use brush to apply Silver Sage. Immediately wipe back with paper towel.
Read Next15 Old Picture Frame Crafts