Rolled Ribbon Rose
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are always little skills that you learned, and utilize them when the project calls. These Rolled Ribbon Roses are the best little project to know about. All it take to make is a folded ribbon, wrapped and twisted into a spiral, some thread, and voila! You have a tiny rose that can be added to anything you make! Cluster them together and make a bouquet broach, add them to a dress, a quilt, an embroidery project...the possibilities are endless.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Thread a needle and take a ribbon.
Fold one end of the ribbon in half.
Make at least 3-4 rolls.
After rolling sew the bottom.
Now take rest of the ribbon and gently twist it.
Roll the twisted ribbon around the previous roll.
As you roll keep sewing the bottom in every roll.
When you have the perfect size you want cut off the extras.
Gently burn the last cut area to secure the ribbon.
You can add leaves to the roses if you want.
The perfect rolled ribbon rose is ready.
If you love these beautiful roses, find more ideas for what to make with ribbon in Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- Diy Kids Face Mask In Under 10 Minutes
- Magical Unicorn Pocket Pillow
- Tie Dye Face Mask for Kids Sewing Pattern
- Face Mask Pattern
- Finger Pincushion
- Tie Dye Mask DIY
- Diy Face Mask - Protect The Supply Of Medical Masks For Medical & 1st Responders Workers.
- Red Truck Mug Mat
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Dara Table Runner
- Map Paper Moths
- C2c Squirrel
- Equinox Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home