Rolled Ribbon Rose
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are always little skills that you learned, and utilize them when the project calls. These Rolled Ribbon Roses are the best little project to know about. All it take to make is a folded ribbon, wrapped and twisted into a spiral, some thread, and voila! You have a tiny rose that can be added to anything you make! Cluster them together and make a bouquet broach, add them to a dress, a quilt, an embroidery project...the possibilities are endless.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Hand
- Thread a needle and take a ribbon.
- Fold one end of the ribbon in half.
- Make at least 3-4 rolls.
- After rolling sew the bottom.
- Now take rest of the ribbon and gently twist it.
- Roll the twisted ribbon around the previous roll.
- As you roll keep sewing the bottom in every roll.
- When you have the perfect size you want cut off the extras.
- Gently burn the last cut area to secure the ribbon.
- You can add leaves to the roses if you want.
- The perfect rolled ribbon rose is ready.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry
- 14 Knit and Crochet Bun Hat Patterns
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home