Make your Own Flowers with Felt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Handmade flowers are so pretty and easy to put together and after seeing this tutorial I am sure you are going to make your own flowers today! Did you know that you need just felt and hot glue to make your own flowers? I have a video tutorial with easy step by step instructions showing you how to put these flowers together. These could be used to decorate your home, as a wedding bouquet or floral arrangement."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 5 Types of Felt: Felt 101
- Felt and Button Decorative Ball
- What Glue Works Best on Felt?
- 50+ Felt Crafts for Beginners
- Fab Felt Pot Protectors
- Can Felt Be Ironed? Working with Felt from Ironing to Care
- How to Sew Felt
- No-sew Felt Ornaments And Gift Tags
- Tontuu The Elfish Gnome Creature
- Isaiah 43:19 DIY Wall Hanging
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home